Followers

Thursday, September 29, 2011

How much do you know about Breasts? Pledge for Women.

Bagi golongan wanita kanser payudara adalah yang paling di takuti.I tak dapat nak cerita kan bagaimana tersiksanya golongan yang menghidap kanser ini, sebab bila i sendiri tengok gambar penghidap kanser payudara ni,,i sendiri dah terasa ngilunye.Sekarang I'm using a media to do good.I terlibat dengan kempen-kempen yang non-profit to help them to spreads all of their courses.Sebab tu u all tengok banyak iklan kan kat fb i.Dont worry its only till 21st October ni jek.Pas ni no more :).Bila lagi kan?


So, what can i say is help raise 6,000 pledges by 22nd of October 2011 by submitting your pledge and spreading awareness to your friends, joining celebrities such as Amber Chia, Niki Cheong, Farah Fauzana and former Miss Malaysia and cancer survivor Genevieve Sambhi! To make things even better, you might even get to win a 32” Panasonic LCD TV if you get all your friends to pledge as well... so what are you waiting for? - Pledge Here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages